Browse for destination info as well as complete listing of apartments by neighborhood
|Accepted Credit Cards
|Transactions provided by Banca Sella - major on-line banking in Italy - on its Secure Server Gateway.
- Personal data protection code -
Information to data subjects according to section 13 legislative decree 196/03
law No. 675 of 31 December 1996, setting out provisions concerning protection of individuals and other entities with regard to the processing of personal data, was repealed by legislative decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, which introduced the new Personal Data Protection Code. Legislative decree 196/2003 sets out, in particular, that the data subject shall be informed in advance on the use of personal data concerning him/her.
To this regard, World Real Estate Srl – Romepower.Com , with head office in Italy, Rome Via Paolo Emilio 7, as "Data contruller" for the processing of personal data, informs you on the fullowing:
Source of personal data
World Real Estate Srl cullects personal data directly from customers or third party companies and such data is processed in compliance with the above mentioned law and with the obligations of confidentiality by which our Company was always inspired.
Purposes of the use of personal data
Your personal data in possession of World Real Estate Srl may be processed by third party companies appointed as Data processors, for the fullowing uses:
- Compliance to the obligations enforced by laws, regulations and Community legislation or to dispositions issued by Authorities as provided for by the law and by Supervisory and contrul bodies.
Providing personal data for this purposes is mandatory and the data subject\'s consent shall not be required for the related use.
- Purposes strictly connected and necessary to the management of the relationship with customers (e.g. information to be acquired before entering into a contract, execution of operations according to obligations deriving from contracts entered with customers, contruls and evaluations on the outcome and on the state of the relationship with customers as well as on the risks to these connected, etc.).
Providing personal data for this purposes is not mandatory, however, denial to provide personal data may make it impossibile for the Company - with regard to the relationship between data and the requested service - to provide the service itself. The data subject\'s consent shall not be required for the related use.
- Purposes functional to the Company\'s activity, as for example:
- surveys on customer satisfaction on the quality of services and on the activity of World Real Estate Srl, made by way of individual interviews or by phone, through questionnaires, etc.;
- commercial promotion and sale of products and services of World Real Estate Srl or of outside parties, made by way of letters, phone calls, advertising material, automated communication systems, etc.;
- surveys and market researches made by way of individual interviews or by phone, through questionnaires, etc.;
- public relation activities.
Providing personal data for the purposes described at No. 3 is not mandatory and the data subject\'s consent shall be required for the related use.
Mechanisms to use personal data
Use of personal data is made by manual, informative and telematics systems according to a logic strictly related to the above mentioned purposes and such as, however, to ensure that the same data are properly treated as far as security and confidentiality matters are concerned.
World Real Estate Srl may use sensitive data concerning its customers in relation to particular operations or products requested by the same customers (for example: payment of membership to trade unions, pulitical parties and other associations, made by bank payment orders or salary deductions). In such cases, the Company shall carry out such operations only after obtaining the written consent of the requesting data subject.
Categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives or persons in charge of the processing
- World Real Estate Srl may communicate personal data of the data subject in its possession, without consent of the data subject, to:
- those entities to which communication must be made in compliance to obligations enforced by laws, by regulations or by Community legislation. In particular the Company must communicate some of the personal data of poterntial customer, clients and regular customer for any problems derivable by a fraudulent usage of any credit card, or of any method of payment (e.g. check) as follows:
a) Credit card companies, such American Express, Diners International, JCB international, Visa, Mastercard;
b) Any bank connected;
- those entities to which communication must be made in compliance to obligations enforced by laws, by regulations or by Community legislation. In particular the Company must communicate some of the personal data of its clients and regular customer as follows:
a) Police and or Carabinieri and or Agenzia dell Entrate in order to comply with the law regarding the “Cessione di Fabbricato” form;
- World Real Estate Srl may, in addition, with the consent of the data subject, communicate data relevant to its customers to companies, bodies or external associations which carry out activities on its behalf related to:
- purposes of which at item 3 of section "Purposes of the use of personal data"
- auditing of contracts purposes, fraud control and recovery of credit
- Personal data may be disclosed to those natural or legal persons identified as data processors and described in the following "Data controller and Data processor" section. Data may also be disclosed to persons in charge of the processing, with regard to data necessary to carry out their specific tasks, by which we mean the following:
- employees of the Company or attached to the same
- temporary workers
- employees of third party companies appointed as data processors
Transborder data flows
For the purposes described in No. 2 of "Purposes of the use of personal data" section personal data may be transferred by World Real Estate Srl in any form and by any means whatsoever and without the consent of the subject, also to countries outside the European Union, but in any case to companies belonging to World Real Estate Srl.
Transborder data flows will take place in compliance with the data subject\'s guarantees and rights, which he/she may exercise by applying to the Data controller.
Data subject\'s rights
According to the law, the data subject has specific rights, among which that of knowing what are the data concerning him/her in possession of World Real Estate Srl and how these are used, that of obtaining the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data, and that of objecting, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the data. The data subject may also at any time object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her where it is carried out for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market surveys.
Data controller and Data processor
Data controller is World Real Estate Srl, while the data processor to which the data subject may apply to exercise the above mentioned rights is the head of Coordinamento Privacy e per il Riscontro all\'Interessato (Privacy Coordination and Data subject Response Service) at World Real Estate Srl, Via Paolo Emilio, 7 - 00192 Rome – ITALY (EU) or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We also inform you that the Company has designated a representative established in the State\'s territory according to section 5 of the Personal Data Protection Code (legislative Decree 196/2003).